When you need an accurate white balance for your pictures, using a grey card is one of the easiest methods to get the correct white balance in your pictures.
1. Use a grey card to set the exposure right
2. Use grey card when the scene contains high contrast light
3. 18% grey and light meters
4. How to use the grey card while shooting?
5. Using the grey card for exposure and white balance controls
6. Use the grey card as a reference and colour correct the image in a post-production
Team: KL Raja Ponsing, Swaroop Joy, R. Preethaa Priyadharshini , Sundaravel , Balaji, Arul Jerome , Vasanthi Srikanth , Aparna R.
Location: Ambitions 4 Photography Academy https://goo.gl/maps/nh6pGocTwuD2
Blogs: http://bit.ly/2KRLZ78 | http://bit.ly/2vR55lc | http://bit.ly/2MA4xti
Instagram: @klrajaponsing, @ambitions4
Telegram channel: https://t.me/KLR_thephotoguru
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/J7u3ehAgfYkQmfx…