http://photofonz.com/ – Learn to see the elements of composition and how everything works together to carry the viewers eye from detail to detail.
Photofonz Media presents:
“Light and The Eye Of The Photographer” course
In photography, sometimes the way you see, fine tune and capture light, can make the difference between a snapshot and an award winning image.
In this course you’ll learn:
● An Introduction to The Characteristics of Light
● Intensity & Direction of Light
● Sweet Light
● Mixing Flash with Natural Light
● Backlit/Double Light Technique
● Photographing in the Moonlight
● Shoot When The Lighting is Best
● Painting With Light
● Understanding Lighting Ratios
● Lake Pine Photo Shoot
● Front View & Profile Lighting
● Subtractive Lighting
● Early Evening Photo Shoot at Lake Pine
● Simple Fluorescent Lighting Headshot
● On-Location Portrait Lighting
● Camera Room Set-Up (Lights & Backgrounds)
● and more…..
Learning to see and master light can help you take better photos and make your photography so much more enjoyable too. Enroll today!
Special Price Code: https://www.udemy.com/light-and-the-eye-of-the-photographer/?couponCode=YOUTUBE_SPEC
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this video are my own. The links shared in this video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!